European luxury in the heart of the Ozarks. Straight out of the bedrock of a later time, stands the mighty 1898 Second Wind of Eureka Springs. A 19th century revived masterpiece spans 3.5 city lots on the very quaint, historically chic section of Spring St. on the Upper Historic Loop. Craftsman owned, every inch of this work of art has been restored and renovated. Off street parking for four along with the contemporary conveniences of this home, makes for relaxed, resort-like living in the middle of town. A short stroll past the Carnegie Library, and Eureka!, you are downtown. Renovations completed in 2021, along with new roof, new HVAC, new paint, new deck, etc. Not one stone is left unturned. Having not been sold in 45 years, start a new chapter together with this incredible piece of history.
Upon entering the foyer, you'll be in awe of the marble floor with gorgeous custom imported 4' medallion and 19th century lighting fixtures. Throughout the home, you'll find victorian cast metal device plates, original door hardware, antique operable weighted windows, pocket doors, large wood trim, crown moulding, exposed beams, built in shelving & storage, exposed brick chimneys, etc.
Move on to the elegant conservatory/ billiards suite that boasts lofty, tin coffered ceilings with beautiful 19th century fixtures and full luxury bathroom, making it possible for future guest suite. This lower bathroom has been renovated with an antique claw foot bath and pedestal sink, penny tile flooring, custom mirror and solid brass fixtures.
European in feel, the living/dining area with exposed beams, pocket doors into kitchen and french doors into yard, is perfect for entertaining. Windows show the wraparound deck looking over Spring St. Through the french doors lies your lush party lawn that spans one entire city lot, complete with majestic limestone backdrop.
The bright, ultra deluxe chef's kitchen is a dream come true. Too many features to mention, please reference the amenities page of this website for more detailed information.
Ample alder wood cabinetry with soft close hinges & drawers as well as specialty track cabinetry, makes for easy storage. All brand new designer stainless steel smart appliances & fixtures as well as lapidus granite countertops, brings this turn of the century home into the future. A wet bar with stainless fixtures, wine glass chandelier and 48 Bottle dual zone built-in wine cooler ensures that you are prepared for any gathering. Special details such as this throughout, the quaint dine-in portion of the kitchen is flanked with four stained glass windows, representing the four seasons with matching light fixture, commissioned by artisan, Jan Ellis.
Upstairs you will find an expansive space, perfect for a family room or home theater, with office nook off the side. There are three, bright, airy, sizable bedrooms with huge walk-in, custom cedar-lined closets in each. Connecting the bedrooms is a double vanity, jack-and-jill bathroom with luxury spa suite. Dark emperador marble countertops encase double Vigo vessell sinks with oil rubbed bronze Vigo faucets flanking either side of the breathtaking spa suite. Imagine, relaxing in floor to ceiling Carrera marble tile (incl. crown moulding) in the soft light of the large custom built clear stained glass window, from inside of your American Standard whirlpool bath with inline heater or the comfort of your steam shower, complete with radiant heat flooring. A zen, theraputic spa room to truly relax and escape.
Please check amenities for more interior details.
Off of the back of the home, is a small workshop and a large enclosed root cellar cave set into the limestone bedrock wall. From there, ascend up the fiberon composite stairs into the treetops where you'll be delighted to find the new expansive deck leading to the cement pavilion with lighting and 50 Amp service. Imagine enjoying your hot tub or outdoor living space while perched in the treetops, overlooking the beautiful Ozark hills.
As stated before, this is not just a home, this is a move-in masterpiece that will provide years of pleasure and joyful memories to its new owner.
- Spring St. Location
- Property includes 3.5 lots
- Wrap Around Porch Along Spring St
- Large Rear Deck with Beautiful View and Privacy ( New Deck and Stairs F
- Exposed Bed Rock Walls
- * Cement Pavilion with Lighting and 50 Amp Service. Great for Hot Tub or Outdoor Living Space.
- * Large Enclosed Bedrock Root Cellar Cave
- Walk In Cedar Lined Closets
- Dark Emperador Marble Countertops
- Double Basin Vanities With Vigo Vessel Sinks & Oil Rubbed Bronze Vigo Faucets
- Floor to Ceiling Carrera Marble Tile & Crown Bathing Room
- American Standard Whirlpool Bath w/ Inline Heater
- Custom Built Clear Stained Glass Window
- Radiant Heat Floors
- Steam Shower
- Ample Storage
- Kohler Toilets
- Delta Fixtures
- Cast Oil Rubbed Bronze Towel Bars & Hardware
- * Exposed Brick Chimneys
- * Hunter Ceiling Fans
- * Large Wood Trim and Crown Throughout the Home
- * Tin Coffered Ceilings
- * Built in Shelving & Storage
- * 19th Century Lighting Fixtures
- * Original Door Hardware Throughout
- * Antique Operable Weighted Windows
- * Victorian Cast Metal Device Plates Throughout
- * Exposed Beams
- * 4 Foyer Floor w/ 4' Imported Marble Medallion
- * Smart Thermostats
- Antique Claw Foot Bath
- * Antique Pedestal Sink
- * Custom Built Mirror
- * Penny Tile Floor
- * Solid Brass Water Fixtures
- * Solid Brass Towel Bars
- * Plenty of Cabinetry Storage & Drawers
- * Solid Alder Wood Cabinetry
- * Soft Close Hinges & Drawers
- * Kitchen Aid/ Appliance Lift
- * Vigo 36" Stainless Steel Apron Sink
- * Wet Bar w/ Stainless Steel Sink & Faucet
- * 3 cm Lapidus Granite Countertops
- * Island Featuring a Compost Receptacle & Glide Out Compost Bin
- * Four Foot Stainless Steel Exhaust Hood
- * Two Burner Gas Range
- * Specialty Track Cabinetry Including: Pots and Pans Pull Out Rack-Spice Rack-Sheet Pan Rack-Garbage & Recycling Bins and Compost Bin
- * New LG Smart Thin-Q Range/ Oven-Induction Range Top
- Probake - Easy Clean -Convection - Air Fry
- * New LG Smart Dishwasher - Direct Drive - Quad Wash
- * LG Smart Microwave - Easy Clean - 2 Cubic Foot
- * LG Smart Thin-Q Refrigerator - French Door - Bottom Freezer - Dual Ice Makers - Clear View Door - Full Depth 36"
- * 48 Bottle Dual Zone Built -in Wine Cooler
- * Stainless Steel Range Backsplash w/ Shelving
- * Over Cabinet - Under Cabinet & Toe Kick LED Lighting
- * Commissioned Artisan Stain Glass Works by Jan Ellis: Featuring Four Windows Representing the four seasons and a Matching Kitchen Lighting Fixture
- * Built-in Pantry Shelving
- * Built-in Iron Board
- * Utility Sink
- * Over W/M/ Dryer Cabinetry
- * Full Interior/ Exterior Renovation
- * New Roof in 2020
- * New Exterior Paint in 2020
- * Newly Rebuilt Deck With New Framing & Fiberon Composite Decking in 2021
- * New Cedar Roofing Shakes on all Dormers
- * New HVAC in 2021
- * New Oak Flooring
- * New Chef's Kitchen
- * Whirlpool Bath
- * Steam Shower
- * Radiant Heat Bath Floor